Instructions for Use:
- Wear masks with nose wire at the top and the pleats pointing down away from the face
- Side touching your face: Pleats point up
- Side away from your face: Pleats point down
- Wrap ear loops around each ear and bend nose wire to conform to the face
These are Surgical Masks intended for liquid barrier protection and provide:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99+%
- Resistance to Penetration by Synthetic Blood at 160 mmHg
- Class 1 Flammability Resistance
Do you often tie knots or twist ear loops for a better fit?! Then try these masks!
Adult size face masks with shorter ear loops! Meant for those with smaller faces!
Mask Size: 6.69” L x 3.74” W
Ear Loop Length: 4.5” L
Masks are 3 layers ultrasonically welded together:
- 2 Spunbond Polypropylene layers outside
- 1 Meltblown Polypropylene filter layer inside
Contact us at Info@WisconsinMedicalSupplies.com or (715) 257-4340 for quantity discounts and product questions!
Manufactured and Distributed only by Wisconsin Medical Supplies™ in the USA.