Instructions for Use:
- Wear Surgical Masks with Nose Wire at the Top and the Pleats Facing Down Away from the Face for Maximum Liquid Barrier Protection
- Side Touching Your Face: Pleats Point Up
- Side Away From Your Face: Pleats Point Down
- Wrap Ear Loops around each Ear and Bend Nose Wire to Conform to the Face
These are Surgical Masks Intended for Liquid Barrier Protection and Provide:
- Resistance to Penetration by Synthetic Blood at 80 mmHg
Do You Always Have to Tie a Knot or Twist Ear Loops for a Better Fit?!
Try These Masks! They Have a Standard Face Mask Size with Shorter Ear Loops! Meant for Those with Smaller Faces!
Masks are 3 Layers Ultrasonically Welded Together:
- 2 Spunbond Polypropylene Layers Outside
- 1 Meltblown Polypropylene Filter Layer Inside
Contact us at Info@WisconsinMedicalSupplies.com or (715) 579-5945 for quantity discounts and product questions!
Manufactured and Distributed only by Wisconsin Medical Supplies™ in Wisconsin, USA.